Private revelation : Our Lady of Peace

Go down

Private revelation : Our Lady of Peace Empty Private revelation : Our Lady of Peace

Post  Yidda on Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:18 am

Message 3382 from Our Lady of Peace, Anguera, given in Boquim/SE, Brazil. transmitted in 07/10/2010

Dear Sons and Daughters, I am your Mom who repeats the same song, return, return. The Lord is awaiting you with the immense love of The Father. Don´t live in sin. Be converted. Don´t cross your arms. Humanity is sick and needs to be cured. Accept the Gospel of My Jesus with courage and testify everywhere with your very life that you belong to Christ. He alone is your all and you can do nothing without Him. I invite you to prayer and to living My messages. You live in the time of the great spiritual battle. The rosary is the weapon I offer you for this great combat. Also, I ask you consecrate yourselves to My Immaculate Heart. I want to lead you to Him Who is your only Way, Truth, and Life. Courage. I suffer because of your sufferings. A frightening event will happen in Fumaça (a town) . Pray. My poor children will carry a heavy cross. This is the message I give you in the name of the Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit, Amen. Remain in peace. Amen.
Yidda
Yidda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Private revelation : Our Lady of Peace Empty Re: Private revelation : Our Lady of Peace

Post  RavlaM on Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:28 am

I got goose bumps reading Mama Mary's words. Thank you for reminding us to pray, thank you for reminding us not to live in sin and to seek forgiveness, thank you for guiding us to be strong in our spiritual battles, thank you for leading us to Him.

RavlaM
RavlaM

View user profile

Back to top Go down