Catholic Teaching Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catholic music

3 posters

Go down

Catholic music Empty Catholic music

Post  Esther Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:51 am

Esther
Esther

Back to top Go down

Catholic music Empty Ave Maria

Post  Esther Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:12 pm

Hello Ate Yidda and Shad

Last edited by Esther on Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Esther
Esther

Back to top Go down

Catholic music Empty The Most beautiful Ave Maria

Post  Esther Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:13 pm

Alone again, nalimutan na rin ni Yidda, Shad ang site na ito. Here I am talking to myself again.
The world is quieter now. We just have to listen. If we listen, we can hear God's plan.
Esther
Esther

Back to top Go down

Catholic music Empty Re: Catholic music

Post  Esther Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:06 pm

Monthly Medjugorje Message, September 25, 2010

“Dear children! Today I am with you and bless you all with my motherly blessing of peace, and I urge you to live your life of faith even more, because you are still weak and are not humble. I urge you, little children, to speak less and to work more on your personal conversion so that your witness may be fruitful. And may your life be unceasing prayer. Thank you for having responded to my call. ”
Catholic music Descript

Dear diary,

This is one the most beautiful image of my Blessed Mother!
I wish to reach this place someday day, I find peace watching the place. It ease the pain in me.

Esther

Last edited by Esther on Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Esther
Esther

Back to top Go down

Catholic music Empty from messg. June 25, 1977

Post  Esther Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:14 pm

“Open your heart and give time to God so that He will be your friend. When true friendship with God is realized, no storm can destroy it.”

~ Blessed Virgin Mary
Esther
Esther

Back to top Go down

Post  marccatholic Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:01 pm

This is a very beautiful Marian piece of Mozart. Ave Verum Corpus. I love singing this with my fellow music students.

Last edited by MarcCatholic on Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
marccatholic
marccatholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:09 pm

thank you.
Esther
Esther

Back to top Go down

Post  marccatholic Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:13 pm

Sorry but how should I put a vid on my post? Thanks.
marccatholic
marccatholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:06 am

click post reply: click the no 19 icon (it looks like a cabinet:D) for you tube: copy the url of the song while it is being played and paste, click ok.
Esther
Esther

Back to top Go down

Post  marccatholic Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:14 am

Ave Maria/ I Believe of UPCC. I want our interpretation of this song but we don't have a good HD vid of it. Anyway, this is a good one also. I love this song very much. The lyrics are just awesome and the harmony is getting dominantly in my nerves.

marccatholic
marccatholic

Back to top Go down

Post  RavlaM Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:54 pm

This thread is a perfect place to unwind I felt funny listening to the songs but I can surely say it made me better.
Thanks to Es for opening this wonderful thread.
Oo nga pala I am also a Catholic pero I am just the church every Sunday person, no activity whatsoever. Again thank you for this peaceful place. Wink
RavlaM
RavlaM

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:20 pm

thank you Rav.
Esther
Esther

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:26 pm

MarcCatholic wrote:Ave Maria/ I Believe of UPCC. I want our interpretation of this song but we don't have a good HD vid of it. Anyway, this is a good one also. I love this song very much. The lyrics are just awesome and the harmony is getting dominantly in my nerves.

I like too the song especially if it is sang like that in an orchestra and live. Long time ago I watch free concerts like that(guess where),but in my real life I have yet watch any concert live from any of the artist local or foreign guess why? ha ha ha
Esther
Esther

Back to top Go down

Post  marccatholic Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:53 am

Actually hindi ko nagets ang sinabi mo Esther. Ahehehehe. Ano po ba talaga? Hmmmm siguro nasa ibang bansa ka? Chos. Saglit lang ako makakapag-net ngayon kasi busy. Mamaya na ako mag-comment sa iba. Very Happy
marccatholic
marccatholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:13 am

MarcCatholic wrote:Actually hindi ko nagets ang sinabi mo Esther. Ahehehehe. Ano po ba talaga? Hmmmm siguro nasa ibang bansa ka? Chos. Saglit lang ako makakapag-net ngayon kasi busy. Mamaya na ako mag-comment sa iba. Very Happy

Nasa Philippine island po ako, ewan, ikaw na nga lang ang magkwento ng mga concerts. Ako rin po busy sa cooking everyday, joke Ok Marc take your time ,take care of yourself and your work don't forget to pray all the time. Smile
Esther
Esther

Back to top Go down

Post  marccatholic Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:15 pm

RavlaM wrote:This thread is a perfect place to unwind I felt funny listening to the songs but I can surely say it made me better.
Thanks to Es for opening this wonderful thread.
Oo nga pala I am also a Catholic pero I am just the church every Sunday person, no activity whatsoever. Again thank you for this peaceful place. Wink

Rav, catholic ka pala? Akala ko born again ka. Please correct me. Ahehehe. Very Happy
marccatholic
marccatholic

Back to top Go down

Post  marccatholic Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:47 pm

Sure Esther. Actually, I've been a lot of concerts especially when our music department conducts such events. If only you could be there, you can hear me singing. Joke. Layo mo kasi Esther e taga Angeles City ka pa diba? Malapit ba yan sa Stotsenberg Hotel?

Siya nga pala, sana pwede ka manood ng graduation recital ko. Si Fredsm3 papupuntahin ko din sana e. Pati si Jon Irenicus, yong mga dating nakasama ko sa EB. Classical piano pieces ang mga tutugtugin ko. Siguro mga February pa. Ahehehe. Very Happy
marccatholic
marccatholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down