Catholic Teaching Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nov 1, 2010

3 posters

Go down

Nov 1, 2010 Empty Nov 1, 2010

Post  Esther Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:39 am

Dear friends Rav and Marc,

I am so grateful to each of you for being here with me and good wishes. I especially thank you for your songs shared to me. Through God’s goodness, I am feeling nice now from an unexpected experience days ago. The friendship goes on, of course, and we are blessed to become one team in this place.

In the days to come(this)Saturday, Yidda and I will be going back home there in our province(Cebu), for the “election” and most especially “the All Saints Day” Nov. 1.

Our activities:

We will go to the cemetery and stay there for the whole day, we will also offer prayers such as the Holy Rosary for our dear beloved departed most especially for my Mommy. I have decorated many candles here that is why I’m so busy and cannot reply to your post. Flowers too, I have my own design for it , I will make them there. I know my Moms favorite. I’m too busy packing our clothes/ washing and preparing pasalubong for my cousins, we will stay there for about 2 weeks. See me again in the Cebu water ha ha ha ; this time with my cousins and ate Yidda. I’ll be back to your post later before we go.

With gratitude, confidence and joy in God’s plan for us all,

Esther
Esther
Esther

Back to top Go down

Nov 1, 2010 Empty Re: Nov 1, 2010

Post  marccatholic Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:33 pm

Ingat kayo ni Ate Yidda Esther. Naku, wag masyado magtagal ha mamimiss ka namin ni Rav. Wala na kaming kausap dito. Basta, pasalubong ko. Wag mo na kalimutan this time. Ahehehe. Sayang pupunta din ata ako ng Cebu sa November. Hmmmm. Ewan lang. Ahehehe. Naku, busy ka pala pero wag kalimutan i-enjoy ang bawat araw ha mamaya puro ka nalang work. Busy din ako at eto nga choral competition na namin ako ang choir director. Ipanalangin mo kami Esther ha? Salamat. Sige 1:29am na dito. Bukas na ulit ako mag-comment ha. God bless you Esther. I'll be your forever friend, kahit sa internet lang. Very Happy
marccatholic
marccatholic

Back to top Go down

Post  RavlaM Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:58 pm

Esther wrote:
Dear friends Rav and Marc,

I am so grateful to each of you for being here with me and good wishes. I especially thank you for your songs shared to me. Through God’s goodness, I am feeling nice now from an unexpected experience days ago. The friendship goes on, of course, and we are blessed to become one team in this place.

In the days to come(this)Saturday, Yidda and I will be going back home there in our province(Cebu), for the “election” and most especially “the All Saints Day” Nov. 1.

Our activities:

We will go to the cemetery and stay there for the whole day, we will also offer prayers such as the Holy Rosary for our dear beloved departed most especially for my Mommy. I have decorated many candles here that is why I’m so busy and cannot reply to your post. Flowers too, I have my own design for it , I will make them there. I know my Moms favorite. I’m too busy packing our clothes/ washing and preparing pasalubong for my cousins, we will stay there for about 2 weeks. See me again in the Cebu water ha ha ha ; this time with my cousins and ate Yidda. I’ll be back to your post later before we go.

With gratitude, confidence and joy in God’s plan for us all,

Esther
I will truly miss you Lara, I hope you can find time to go online and say hello to us from Cebu. If I could only fly with you I would do so. Anyway I wish you a safe travel, I trust that you won't forget what we started here and always keep in mind the music we shared to each other.
Always be cheerful and flash that smile whenever you think of me, Lara, I promise you I won't forever be the faceless songs you always listen. In the near future I will personally see your beautiful face. I love you

Please always take care..I will include you and Yidda in my prayers. Wink
RavlaM
RavlaM

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:09 pm

O siya siya maiiyak na ko sa inyo niyan.

Mag pa picture ako na kasama ang mga flight attendant para sa inyo ha ha. I love you!

Es
Esther
Esther

Back to top Go down

Post  RavlaM Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:45 pm

Here's a song for both of us... I love you

RavlaM
RavlaM

Back to top Go down

Post  RavlaM Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:48 pm

Esther wrote:O siya siya maiiyak na ko sa inyo niyan.

Mag pa picture ako na kasama ang mga flight attendant para sa inyo ha ha. I love you!

Es

Hahaha pinasaya mo naman ako...Please remember what I told you...
RavlaM
RavlaM

Back to top Go down

Nov 1, 2010 Empty I'm studying the steps now.

Post  Esther Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:59 pm

Esther
Esther

Back to top Go down

Post  RavlaM Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:01 am

Es, I watched the video a couple of times already hoping I can see you there...are you part of that group?
Anyway I know I will miss you this coming weeks, I hope you could go online from Cebu... The one who loves you.
RavlaM
RavlaM

Back to top Go down

Post  RavlaM Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:48 am

Es, before you go...

RavlaM
RavlaM

Back to top Go down

Post  marccatholic Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:30 pm

Ingat Esther at Ate Yidda.
marccatholic
marccatholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:39 am

Hello Janno,

Ang cute mo riyan Marc. ha ha
I like it, sana ako na lang si Bing.

Esther

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bye Marc see you here on November.
Esther
Esther

Back to top Go down

Post  marccatholic Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:09 am

Esther wrote:Hello Janno,

Ang cute mo riyan Marc. ha ha
I like it, sana ako na lang si Bing.

Esther

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bye Marc see you here on November.

Naku Esther. If only. Hayz. Actually, natuto akong mag-edit dahil sa'yo kasi laging naka-edit picture mo e. Sinubukan ko para sakaling makita mo at magustuhan mo. Thank you at nagustuhan mo pala. Very Happy At, kamukha ko ba si Janno? May isa pa akong pic e. Very Happy
marccatholic
marccatholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum