Catholic Teaching Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Blessed Mary's Birthday

2 posters

Go down

Our Blessed Mary's Birthday Empty Our Blessed Mary's Birthday

Post  Esther Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:08 am

Hi Shad and everyone.

I just want to share this.

Mary's Liturgical Birthday is September 8.

Mary's birth is confirmed as 5th august by herself at Dechtice twice:

August 5th‚ 1999

My dear children,
today the 5th of August I have a feast that is observed by all of you. It is my birthday I would like to give benediction to you all and wish you a lot of love and patience. You are my dear children, my hope God invests into you. You are support, you are my love, through which you save this world. Therefore I bestow benediction on you in the name of the Father and the son and the Holy Ghost and I love you endlessly.
Thank you for your listening to me.

and:

August 5th‚ 2001 – prostredníctvom Martin – the first Sunday
"
Dear children,
thank you for your love that you pour here to me from the bottom of your hearts. Today on my feast God sends me with these words: I want to ask you for one gift. I wish the picture of QUEEN of HELP be cherished in your dwellings and your respect to the Heart of my Son and my Immaculate Heart may blossom. Where my picture will be cherished and the Heart of my Son and my Heart will be cherished there God's mercy will pour out on the whole family.

Thank you for listening to my call."

This is also confermed at Kurescek:

Javornik, August 5, 1994
"Praised be Jesus Christ! Today is my day. I am grateful to God, my Creator, that He has chosen me and included me in His plan of redemption and that He has given me to you, my children, and to the Church as a Mother. ….."

Her death is confirmed as occurring on 15th august at Dechtice again (strangely this part of the message is not reported on the english translation, but only on the slovak one):

15. august 2002 – through Lucia

My dear Children!

On this day I joy because God granted me a great mercy, that is Jesus took me with Him in heaven.....
Esther
Esther

Back to top Go down

Our Blessed Mary's Birthday Empty Re: Our Blessed Mary's Birthday

Post  Shad Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:31 am

You are free to hold on your opinion in this claimed Private revelations Esther. But you are not allowed to promote which I believe a false private Revelation. Pm me first before posting certain alleged claimed Private revelation.

Shad
Admin

https://catholicteachings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum